Thursday, November 17, 2005

Preview weekend '05 - take 2

(I was just going to say preview weekend 05 but then i remembered that the last one happend at the begining of this year so this is really the second preview weekend of the year.)

All that to say that it is once again Lake Hart Preview Weekend time. Once again I get to host students coming to check out Lake Hart. Im pretty excited about it. I love interacting with college students and I also know how desparately we need more programmers here.

Please please please pray that God would lead some of these students to come work in our office when they graduate. We need more laborers pretty bad in order to expand our capacity to support a growing world wide organization.

Hopefully I will get some pictures from preview weekend to post on here next week.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

AZ gal said...

It is Monday morning,so how did the weekend go? Any likely candidates? What are you up to for Thanksgiving?