Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tucson

So I made the journey to Tucson today. God is quite awesome I must say.

Today I arrived at the airport and got my tickets and went to my plane and right before they start boarding the plane I realize "wait a second this seat is in FIRST CLASS". I definately did NOT buy first class tickets but somehow I got bumped up. Yep that was my first time riding in first class. REAL food on a domestic flight is a first. Haha it was like a little Christmas present from God. I finally had time to work on my Christmas cards on the flight too. bonus!

Then I got to Tucson and saw my parents new house. one word: AWESOME!!!! The pictures that ive been seeing totally do not do it justice. Its actually quite big and bright and airy on the inside. I think it has a very asian feel but everyone else here seems to disagree. oh well.

Tomorrow I start my Christmas shopping. aaaaaaaaahhh.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! (I might post again before Christmas but I make no promises)

No comments: