Monday, February 06, 2006

Sin is just UGLY

Last night we had a superbowl party. It was really awesome. It wasnt a huge party but there were lots a friends and food so it was good. Fabulous time really.

But today do I remember the party with fond memories? Not so much. No instead what is on my mind and heart the most is how I and my roommates wounded a Sister in Christ that night.

:(

Now I must walk the hard road to reconciliation. I dont really like this road because its not easy but in the end it is the right thing to do.

I dont often post about my ugly side, but here I am being real. Please pray for me and my roommates as we seek to do what we think is right.

(and please dont ask what happened Im not going to share that)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing. i'll pray.

remember if we didn't see sin as ugly, we wouldn't see our need for a Savior.

i liked that you said "sister" in christ. it reminds me that we're all a family.

every church service, we end singing this song, which always encourages me. hope it will to you:

As you are loved, so love.
As you're forgiven, forgive.
Outcast so long,
Now you belong
As you are loved, so love.

peace.