Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blognouncement: Im Moving!

This is the semi-official announcment that I am moving to Boulder, Colorado. Its only semi-official because the official full length announcement is in my prayer letter that just got sent out. (ask me for a copy if you dont normally get it).

So yeah Im going to move to Boulder and work in the Regional Office (atleast for a year). Im super stoked about this, and scared, and lots of other feelings at different times. Mostly Im just trusting God and walking forward.

Comments? Questions?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What?!?! You're moving to Colorado?!?!?! You can't leave!

nursekiwi said...

Well, maybe that will entice us to go to Boulder...I have an aunt and uncle who live there that we have said for 26 years that we are going to go visit...now I guess we have at least a year to make good on our words!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're returning to the Rockies before I am.
Godspeed.

-Chris

Molly Jane said...

Yeah! I think this calls for a Layton cousin Thanksgiving at your place next year! :)

Jon said...

haha thanksgiving at jon's... sounds good to me!

Anna said...

Jon, You better get a good place so that we can all fit there for Thanksgiving!

AZ gal said...

Hey, we never got your newsletter. Aren't we on your list anymore?