Thursday, May 04, 2006

anticipation

Today I feel rather excited. I mean im not jumping up and down excited Im just eagerly anticipating certain rapidly approaching events.

For example tomorrow is 'Cinco de Mayo' which to me equals eating yummy mexican food which I just happen to love.

Then next week my parents and sister are coming to visit. Its the first time my parents have visited me here in Orlando so Im stoked about that. Let the good times roll.

Immediately following that I am going to San Francisco for a Java conference. I love that city and so Im looking forward to visiting, and several Orlando friends are coming too so I get to show them around the city. yay!

After that I enter the 'just waiting to move to Colorado time' since I still dont have a final release date set yet.

All in all its good stuff.

No comments: