Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Good News Bad News

The good news is I got batteries for my camera and took some pictures recently.

The bad news is that I cant seem to find the cable to connect it to my computer ANYwhere. So still no pictures. :(

This past weekend was pretty good. Sunday afternoon i went for a hike up the backside of the flatirons. and yesterday for labor day we had a small crowd over to our apartment for a cookout. It was fun having church, small group, and work friends all together in one place.

The rest of the week i'll be at an ops team retreat up in the mountains. This should be a great time of bonding as a team and preparing for the fall.

Ok pray that i find my camera cord! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

all i know is there are still no pictures

Grammy said...

I was wondering if you were still looking for your cable for your camera as you had'nt updated your blog-site!. Like I kid Molly Jane asking her if she is still playing soft-ball!!!
I know she has been very busy and she said she has so much to write about that she keeps putting it off.
Your week-end sounded nice.