Monday, October 27, 2008

Decorating

So I finally hung pictures on my walls today. HUGE difference. I mean not as much as if my walls had been white (they are wood paneled). But definitely a nicer 'lived in' effect.

[I have to assume that this is where having a significant female in my life would have prevented me from going 6 weeks with no decorations. Amongst other things.]

Very productive day already and I leave shortly for "work" a.k.a. going to hang out with some student leaders. Love it. Then the rest of my week I'll be attending a staff conference. God's been pointing out today that for as much as I can grip about things He's given me a pretty stinking wonderful life.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Sounds like you are really settled in with your decorating and cooking skills!!! Sounds great!
It's surprising what you can do with a crock-pot.
Aunt Lynn just told us to look out the window and yes it is really snowing!!!