Monday, August 29, 2005

Stress

Some days are just pure stress. Take today for instance. Granted its a Monday but my typical Monday isnt that bad. Today however hasnt been typical.

My phone has been ringing off the hook since before I got to work today (and I even got here early). Things have been going wrong that only I can fix (yay I'm important) but unfortunately they seem to all be going wrong in one morning. I dont know what they are going to do next week when I'm gone to California!!

I never thought I'd say this but today I'm really looking forward to making support calls! I think that might be less stressful than this morning. Actually this week I get to set up appointments with current supporters for my time in California. Im pretty excited to go see them, so I really am looking forward to making calls.

No comments: