Thursday, July 03, 2008

Next up...

Since I doubt that I will get a chance to blog again before we leave for Montenegro I thought I would post briefly about what is happening next.

This weekend it is my turn to lead the church service. I still have yet to write my 'sermon' but hopefully Jesus will inspire something worthwhile for me to talk about.

Then after that on Sunday night we get on a bus for a 15 hour ride down to Montenegro. There we will have a few days of training on how to run the English camps and then the english camps start and we pretty much have no more free time until we fly back to America at the end of July.

Hopefully I will be able to write to you about Montenegro sometime next week. If you are lucky i'll even post some pictures for you all.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Great hearing from you.We were getting a little concerned from not hearing from you but was hoping it was because you were either busy or no internet handy.
We are following you on our map and will now go and check on Montenegro.
Safe trip and keep on doing His work!
We Love You.